Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, July 15, 2011

All That And A Bag Of Chips Off The Old Flock

So, it's Friday, and I woke up with bags under my eyes… With no chips in them. What? PIMP LOL. Have a fun day cuz you are all that and a bag of chips.  Even if your bag seems empty today.  Keep chipping away.  Never give up.  When the chips are down, He is always there. Just in case, you feel the same? Here’s the bag of chips!  And remember? When you’re in a crunch or when the chips are down or life has lost its flavor? I’m good for a bag of chips, a bag of laughs, a bag of love and “all that” stuff! And, He is, even more...  So, am I chipping away at your frown right now?  Hope so.  I am mine.  One more chip story and humor.  Cuz I want to keep this article short and sweet.  Just like our relationship with a bag of chips.  Especially my fav chips.  Masterpiece!  Anyway, this is my "Chips and Music ♫” story.  I love alliterations and puns and all that stuff.  I am going to try to use a few music terms in this one. See how many you can find.  Tell me more. Here goes:  So, I eat chips for presto potassium to sustain me. Cuz, I already have enough vibratos. When I come off stage from singing, I need to get chips to accompany my shakes, you know? My other vibratos!  PIMP LOL.  But, on this day?  My chips were gone!  I looked all around and thought to myself that someone was must have been hungrier than me and needed them.  Then, I prayed to calm the vibratos. Duh! Church?  Found out later? My girl had placed them in her backpack. She said she’s just like me.  You know, Mom? Always going around cleaning up and putting everything away before people are done.  A chip off the old block.  Or, since we were church? A chip off the old flock!  I told her she was "all that and a bag of chips" and a "chip off the old flock".  A bag of chips off the old flock. PIMP LOL. K.  You know what I mean.  Remember, when the chips are down, pray!  And, if the chips are full?  Share!   On that note?   I have a few of my "Musician's Business Rules" to share with you.  You know?  For when the chips are down!  And, so the bag stays full!  And, yes!  I'm full...of sumpin'!  Here goes:

Musician Business Rules:

  1. Never let anyone string us along!
  2. Always drum up new business!
  3. Don’t get played like a fiddle!
  4. Don’t let riffs come between us…harmony rules!
  5. Be in tune with the customer!
  6. Keep good records and notes ♫♫!
  7. Key to success? Simple as A B C or D E F & G!
  8. Have major fun! Flat out!
  9. Don’t be sharp with anyone..'cept your clothes!
10. It’s okay to be cheap…with your sunglasses!


Remember!  You're all that and a bag of chips.  He says so!!  That's good enough for me.   C  you!   Trace

1 comment: