Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Being A Cad Or A Caddy? A Heel Or A Hand!

A lil' golf humor, hopefully! You need to laugh?  Join the club! It has been raining for the last two weeks on and off…after such a long, dry spell.  I love it.  My yard looks like the green on a golf course compared to the desert sand trap it was last month.  So, I was out on the “green” “putt”ering around, but I had to go in for some relief. No!  Not because of a “wedge”-y! PIMP LOL.  Because of the “hedge”y.  You heard me wrong!  I heard that!  I was getting blisters from trimming the hedge and needed gloves!  You guys!!  “Cut” it out!  Oh, and, then I had to put them all in the “chip”-per.  Anyway, whatever course you set out on this week?  Have fun! You can be a winner even if you aren’t first. That’s par for the course!  How “iron”ic.  Bye, bye “birdie”.  Soar like an “eagle”! And all that golf terminology.  Now, go have a swing at life!  Before I put a hole in one…of ya!   Oh, and don’t be a “cad” to anyone! You know?  A heel.  Be a caddy…and give a hand ... not a heel!  PIMP LOL.  Carry someone’s clubs today!  Take a swing at moral support.  Encourage.  Now, that’s being a winner!  Oh, and by the way?  Yes!  Love golf!   On the green...and in the trenches!   We each decide whether we want to be a cad or caddy.  When we're on the green...or in the trenches.  Oh, and one last thing?  I know some of you know alot more golf terms.  Tell me some.  And, also, tell me...  Anybody know when golf started?  Check out the second photos.  Just click to get the...ummm...bigger picture and you'll see how far it goes back.  The writing is on the wall.  PIMP LOL.   You've heard of the song "Walk Like An Eqyptian"?  Well, the photo?  "Golf Like An Eqyptian"!  Here's some more dirt about dirt! I was edging yesterday.  Edger broke.  1 edger out, 1 shovel in.  I forgot how well a sharp shovel can edge the sidewalks. And, I only had a few sparks fly from metal hitting pavement, too. What? I was flyin' after I got the rythym. Have a fun day! Hit the pavement and let the sparks fly!  And, when life gets edgy, start shoveling.  When life gets dirty, improvise. Sometimes you gotta get dirty to say grounded.  Just thought I’d shovel some good dirt at ya! PIMP LOL!  Oh, and one more thought about being in the trenches...   When someone’s deep in trouble? Are you runnin’ your feet…to them? Or runnin’ your mouth…about them? God gave us two feet & one mouth. To talk less & serve more. To run deep or run shallow. You know? To run to someone’s side or run your mouth about their bad side (we all got ‘em). And, by the way? Two knees, too! See you in the trenches. Throwing dirt? Shallow. Getting a little dirty to stay grounded? Especially the hands & knees? Deep! Run deep! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment