Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bed In A Box! Now Make Your Bed And Lie In it!

Bedtime Stories: Well, our bed and dresser are pretty old and worn out.  Time, you know...  So, someone gave me this “Bed In A Box”.  I was so very excited, though skeptical about how they maneuvered and engineered a bed to fit in a box.  Imagine my surprise when out popped a blanket and sheets and shams! What?  What a scam.  Shouldn't it be called bedding in a box?  Yes! I should think so! Anyway, so I made the old bed up with the new bedding.  Then I lay back down on the bed.  Why?  This old saying kept coming to my mind.  And, you know my mind!  “You made your bed, now lie in it”. So... I did!  PIMP LOL.  Got decisions to make today? Think out of the box.  Consult God before you make your bed and lie in it!  Smooth out the wrinkles in the sheets (pray) before you make the bed and lie in it (make any decisions).         Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment