Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spyders & Spinders


You know that saying “a fly on the wall”? I think it should be spider. I noticed this year has been way more cobwebs and spiders than ever before. Even in a lightbulb! That gave me an idea! PIMP LOL. What? The lightbulb went on in my head! Thought about privacy and gossip. You know? If the walls could talk? A fly on the wall? I was thinking more…”if the spiders and walls could talk…”what a web of words ...they could weave” and the “speak they could spin”! They would be called Spy-ders instead or even Spinders! We all need safe places and safe people to talk with. Above all? We have a God who listens and is still merciful and loving. Who doesn’t spin our speak or share our prayer. You know? Both the “rants & raves” AND the “chants & praises”! He hears our ♥’s & still loves us! Don’t get tangled up today in spinning speak. Keep your word. And His!   Stop by some of my others short articles.  You'll like 'em.  You have my word!  Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment