Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Batteries, Dolls And Gifts From The Heart

With the PT Cruiser Battery dead and sickness and much other craziness in my life I have been feelin’ like a rag doll lately with rips and tears and stuffing coming out of me everywhere.  And I don’t mean stuffing, as in Turkey stuffing.  PIMP LOL…  Been kind of a loner this past couple of weeks.  Guess I needed some alone time with God to get some mending done on my heart and spirit stuffing, I guess!  Needed a reminder that it’s still there.  You know? The kind of stuffing that we can’t see…like our breath?  You usually can’t see it, unless things get cold…and then?  There it is…to reassure you that it’s there.  God made us cool like that.  Builds our faith.  And, you know that God works in wonderful way to help us when we most need it and even when we don’t deserve it.  Wednesday I was completely surprised and was blessed with a brand new Die-Hard battery for my car!  A gift from my Mom and Dad.  And today?  A new rag doll…a beautiful Snowlady stuffed rag doll…that screams Tracy!   A gift from Vick and Rick!  And if anyone can find the clothes you see on her in the photo? For my size? I would so wear them!!!  TNT LOL.  Hope your day is full of the little gifts that make the big difference.  He is our greatest gift…and when folks share of themselves and their giving hearts and time?  They share Him.  Thanks, for loving me…when I most need it.  Love always…but, loving when someone least deserves it?  That’s when it serves them most…and you.  Serving when it is least deserving is preserving.  Loving without reservation is our preservation.  And forgiving may be undeserving, but just plain conserving to our bodies and souls.  I reserve the right to say that this is tough…PIMP LOL TNT!   My final thought?  Sing always…but, sing when you least feel like you or anyone deserves it.  That’s when it serves you and everyone else most.  Don't forget to look at the photo with this and stop by my other post and new pages I am putting up here.  Humor me?  Follow me?  But, mostly?  Have a fun day and if you don't feel loved?  Love someone.  Trace   (Also...not only reading all the other posts, but clicking on the photo or any of the photos in the blog posts will give you the bigger picture, too...PIMP LOL TNT 


No comments:

Post a Comment