Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TNT LOL (my newest acronym)

OK…so, you guys know how I like to make up my own acronyms, right? You know pimp lol is my fav and an explanation is in another note!  Here’s a new one.  For those kinds of situations that just blow you away and you try not to laugh out loud, here’s a new acronym for you: TNT LOL. Try Not To Laugh Out Loud...I’m blown away!   Trying Not To Laugh Out Loud!    You know...It has to be something that blows you away and you just don't want to blurt out laughing...TNT LOL...like...what?


TNT LOL, but PIMP LOL...
  
And, in some cases, I am TNT PIMP...LOL



Interchangeable stuff here, guys!  TNT LOL



This blows me away...TNT LOL

My newest acronym TNT LOLhttp://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1668094552&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_id=441892513403

2 comments: