Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

The stores want you to shop & spend with no complaints, so they have deals. I found a great deal in a Godmart ad: “Don’t complain…just plain come! If you must complain, visit Customer Service. He's always open…to suggestions. Will take your suggestions andcomplaints & give you a Reign check. O...n the way out? Make a donation of thanksgiving! Giving thanks will make your complaints seem cheap."  I'm not a shopper on Black Friday...I spend Thanksgiving Day having fun and being thankful.  Then on Black Friday, I stay home, bake my ham and thankfully play some games and music.  Have a "block of rock" Black Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I stay home on black Friday, don't even want to be on the road, Crazy drivers. Always make a donation of Thanks on my way out. Godmart is the coolest place you can be. Keep prospering..YAY to the b.a.s.i.c. band! Q~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Q~...come be a follower here...just go to the right and see followers. Love you. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete