Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Collecting My Thoughts And Leaves



After looking at some photos from my dear friend, Pam, and some old ones from my Grandma up in Pennsylvania, I was also thinking about how useful leaves are even after they turn the beautiful colors and fall to the ground. They are gorgeous to look at and collect and press in our bibles and also good for mulch. They make a great pile of colorful softness for kids (and big kids) to jump in. So, let me "leaf" you with this thought...even when we think we aren't useful...we are...might be different than what it used to be...but, still very useful.

1 comment:

  1. Read the next blog below this...goes with this thought!!! Trace

    ReplyDelete