Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nose out of joint? Don't blow it!!

You guessed it!  Stuffy head and nose got me thinking about blowing noses and that made me think of blowing it when we get our nose out of joint.  You know my mind...PIMP LOL. Always on and little off.   So, my story...ever get your nose out of joint?  Don’t blow it!  You might not like what comes out!  To set your nose back in place you gotta have the right tool for this.  Getting your nose our of joint is an attitude thing.  It happens to all of us and sometimes we really feel justified.  But, praying for a sec for that person?  Will keep you from blowing it.  TNT LOL...and that place you were in momentarily?  That nose bent joint?  Well, NOW, you can blow it....blow this joint, that is, and get to a higher place…a higher attitude altitude!  It’s hard to stay mad at someone or hurt when you pray for them before Someone who forgives YOU for everything!  I know, right?  Very hard.  Making adjustments?  Can blow YOU away!  But, making right choices?  That will blow everyone away!  Do it!  You'll be blown away.  Now, I gotta go blow my nose with the right tool...soft lotion tissues...and that's a whole nother story...a tissue issue!  PIMP LOL...  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment