Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Napkins, Lapkins, Crumbs And M&M's!

As I was watching my daughter eat some M&M’s, my mind wondered and I got to thinking…and I pictured myself trying to organize M&M's since I can't eat them anymore.  You  know it’s gonna be a rough day when trying to put your M&M’s in alphabetical order is a difficult task…PIMP LOL.  That’s me today.  So, today’s very short article is about what?  Yep!  You guessed it!  Food!  For thought!  So, I was eating my little breakfast and looking at my napkin, and I got to thinking….  Why aren’t napkins called lapkins?  Just sayin’!  They are more akin to our laps and the crumbs that fall there than our kin that eat the crumbs and then nap!  You know?  They are “nap kins” who use “lap kins”? PIMP LOL. Whatever crumbs may fall into your lap today?  Or come from your kin?  Be thankful!  For both the crumbs and the kin...and the kin that act like crumbs. If you get fed up because someone is full of it?  Remember...the Bread of Life!  You'd be surprised what you can do with a napkin.  I've got many napkins from memorable occasions or doodlings and even poems and songs.   Also, like to shape them into beautiful flowers like roses and tulips.  Kind of like He does with us.   And even more?  What God can do with crumbs!  The people kind and the life and food kind.   Anything is possible.  I know what He did and does with my crumbs...and when I'm a crumb!  Look at what Jesus did with the fish and the loaf of bread, right?   If you are crumbling or have to deal with a crumb...or, maybe even you have been the crumb, call on the Bread of Life.  Hungry for help?  Just ask Him.  Fed up because someones full of it?  Be filled...with the Bread of Life.  Don't go away hungry!  Now, I'm going to try to put my M&M's in alphabetical order again, so have  a fun day.  Mmmm...have a delicious day!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment