Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

All Up In Arms About Hands And Elbows. Use Some Elbow Grease On That Funny Bone! Hope And Humor And Hands! Bear Arms Because We Are The Body

So, I have been having some spinning and dizziness and feeling bad again for a few days…and I was starting to get all up in arms about it.  Felt like giving up, but I could never do that.  You know?  Faith and all...  It's not in me to quit.  After a little worry and frustration…you know, all up in arms? I got my arms all up to God.  Took it to Him.  I just can't ever give up, right?  That's me.  That's all of us.  Never give up.  Well, that got me thinking about how we get all up in arms about things, so here’s a little more humor and hope on that subject.  Well, I AM all up in arms alright…about hands and elbows.  Why?  Cuz we are the body!  So, today, I’m using some elbow grease on my funny bone while I reach out to someone. You know?  Give someone a hand? And, I got my feelings on my sleeves right above my fingerless gloves. Gonna use those arms to take the weight of the world off both of our shoulders. A hug! Some humor!  Some hope!  For my girl.  Going to tackle some spackle.  And paint her bathroom this week.  With God's strength and lots of perseverence and faith.  Ought to be a hardworking, humorous, hopeful week and summer, huh? Get all up in arms about hugging and helping someone. Use some elbow grease on your funny bone. And, make someone laugh.  Bear arms.  Because we are the body…  Remember, we all get up in arms about things at times.  Just remember?  While you’re up in arms?  Lend them and extend them to someone.  Use some elbow grease to give a hand or share a funny bone! PIMP LOL.  From one body member to another? Hope you have a day that is all up in arms.  Because we are the body.  Oh, and stop by some of my others articles for rest and jest! PIMP LOL.  Oh, and click on the picture...for ummm...the bigger picture?  And, never...and I mean, never, give up!  Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment