Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When Does A Whisper Scream? And Math... Add It up!


So, I had gotten a beautiful yellow purse awhile back as a gift.  She said it screamed me.  And, as I was looking at it this morning when I awoke, I was thinking of other things that scream!  I was thinking of words and actions.  And, how sometimes they just don’t add up.  So, just a couple little home-made thoughts about it.  A little math mixed with humor and hope.  That’s the way I do it.  So, the value of our words are often subtracted by the actions that speak a different equation.  What should be your common denominator?  Truth.  It adds up.  Action and words should have the same square root, I mean “care” root, right? Truth!  And, the value of words spoken is often diminished when actions whisper a different truth. That screams at me.  And, by the same token, the value of actions are often diminished when the whispering of words speak a different truth.  That screams at me, too. PIMP LOL. When can a whisper scream?  When, we hear good words from someone, but their actions make us doubt the love.  Which does our heart hear and remember?  Or when someone does something incredible, but whispers gossip.  Which do we hear louder and remember?  That goes for us also. Think of it as a fraction.  With truth over our mouth and truth over our hearts/actions.  Each representing a half.  Then add them up.  We are whole. What is the “care” root of love?  Truth.  Have a fun day filled with truth, no division, and maybe a little math?  PIMP LOL.  Yep!  I love math.  It adds up in my brain.   And, so you see?  That a whisper that screams and math do have something in common.  Hope your day screams with truth.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment