Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Talkin' 'Bout Train Wrecks And Kaboose Kickin'. He is The God of Wreck'nciles

This week, I’ve listened as five separate friends, all very dear to me, shared about being in a train wrecks either now or at sometime in their life. Four different wrecks and myself being the fifth. So what else would I write about? What's in my heart. I know you know what I mean, right? A train wreck on the tracks of life? Where they become the tracks of our tears? We get off track and have to kick the caboose to get us chugging along again. Or, we lose track and get excess baggage or freight. Or, maybe lose some, right? God was trying to switch us onto a different route and we missed it or ignored the flashing lights.  Or, maybe even, the train had a malfunction that we did not see coming.  There was nothing we could do, but ride it out.  Another passenger pulled the emergency switch or bailed out on us.  Maybe even, us.  Or, maybe the tracks were missing a few ties.  We all need ties.  You know?  Our family and accountability friends?  Connections!  So, back to the wreck!  Can you hear the screeching? Bam! Crash! Derailment! But, when the dust settles?  There is good news.  The Good News!  There’s a junction up ahead called Hope.  Throw some coals of faith in that engine. Kick the caboose and jump on.  Remember the little engine that could?  You can.  We can!  You’re not alone on that train.  And, on that train?  Is a mercy car.  A forgiveness car.  A grace car.  A perseverence car.  Even, an empty car...where hurting hobos like me can jump on.  And, many more.  That is the Good News.  The Good News Train.  So, come on, come on and do…the locomotion with me.  You know, I’ve been in a train wreck or two and I’ve been THE train wreck.  Where every car represented an area of my life.  It’s a scary event.  And, it is an event!  It takes a bit to put them back together again.  But, eventually you do.  With His help and others.  You can share the scare!  PIMP LOL. Maybe, not in the same order.  Maybe missing a few parts…like me.  But, the train keeps rolling…   And, there’s a station we’ll all be pulling in one day…where there won’t be any more wrecks.  Until then?  I “wreck”on I will put my hope in Him.  Prayer, bible, life, love, music and forgiveness…my “train”ing for life’s wrecks.  Talking to God, reading my bible, persevering everyday life with joy, loving and being loved, forgiving and being forgiven, and music.  That's what I do, and yes!  Sometimes, it is very tough.  I really do know that.  So, I'm gonna put a "wreck"ord on and listen to some good music, read some Good News and get back on track.  How 'bout you?   All aboard!!!   Cuz, it's His train.   Oh!  And, thanks for stopping by my place.  I have lots of other stories I call "Sojourneyalizings".  Or, as some might pronouce it?  Sojoyneyalizing!!!  Just some of my hope and humor that I journal about. My sojourns and journeys in my crazy life.   Find the joy...  Because God can do anything.  Nothing is impossible!  He is the God of wreck'nciles, I wreck'n!  Because He is so forgiving.  He forgives us all and helps us get back on track.  Yep! All of us!  Sometimes, we do get reckless and end up in wrecks. I guess that would make us reckless, but not wreck-less! PIMP LOL! My last thought?  If it's not you in the wreck?  Help by being loyal and loving, I wreck'n!  Cuz love covers a multitude of sins.  If you didn't cause the wreck, but saw it coming?  Or you didn't cause it, see it, or hear it coming, but you ended up on the scene?   Forgiveness, love and prayer are the "wreckage cleanup".  Even train cars aren't reckless enough to go down the tracks alone.  The are hooked up.  Hope you day is too.  Trace

2 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone for stopping by my station, my place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-stated, my love... Thanks for not using wreck-tum.

    ReplyDelete