Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Football, Sweaters And Fall! You Can Sweat, Just Don't Sweat Stuff! Big Or Small!

Football, sweaters and fall!  Even after living many years in Florida, I instinctively got out a sweater this morning and put it on. Why? I feel fall on the inside of me at this time of year and you know what? I’m keeping it on. Course, you already know that I wear fingerless gloves & whatever I feel like whenever I want, anyways. Anyways, inside me, the seasons still change, even if the weather doesn’t.  God made us all cool like that! And, each unique. Be seasonably cool and be seasonably yourself.  In every season and in every season of your life  Oh!  And, our spirits have seasons, too. Some cool spirit seasons?  Hibernate, Cultivate, Transformate and Celebrate!  Pretty hot, huh!  Well, keeping this short.  I gotta get out and enjoy this sweater weather!  Though, I gotta say um…today’s name for sweaters? Sweaty-ers!  Still keepin' it on.  What?   Have a fun weekend.  Don’t sweat the um…  Okay!  Go ahead and sweat.  It’s Florida and it’s hot.  Especially in a sweater. PIMP LOL.  Just sayin’…don’t sweat the small OR big stuff.  He knows His stuff. God made seasons in our life for His reasons.  Both kinds.  There’s reasons for all seasons…    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment