Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Season Salt And Food For Thought! Swallow That!

Season Salt and Food for thought!  Swallow that!  Or, maybe, say that 3 times fast.  PIMP LOL.  So, I use Lawry’s Season salt for everything.  Brings out the flavor and just makes everything more palatable. Kind of like Love does with the truth. Seaons it and makes it dgo down easier.  Got me thinking about speaking the truth in love.  And speaking the love in truth.  Make sure your words aren’t hard to swallow.  Let them be tasteful.  Because you just might have to eat them yourself one day.  Mmm…now that goes down easy.  Ever overhear someone speak out of both sides of their mouth?  And then, ask for help?  Now, I didn’t say this, I only thought it: “My plate’s already full. Gonna scrap what’ll leave a bad taste in my mouth. Some of it’s a lil’ hard to swallow anyway. Don’t wanna bite off more than I can chew. The rest? I’ll take with a grain of salt. Not too much, though.  Might gag me with a spoon.”  PIMP LOL. Instead?  I chose not to be meal-y mouthed and instead of pounding the truth into her flesh by preaching?  I preached by helping her flesh.  Which helped her spirit.  Now, that is preaching!! I fed her a diff kind of food.  God’s recipe?  Sweet Mercy Drops. We all crave ‘em.  Mmm…they are quite palatable.   We are the body and we all need fed.  Season your spiritual food with "Love" Season Salt".  Season all your other food with "Lawry's Season Salt".  Oh, and with love, too!  That's my 2 secrets in my food tasting so good.  PIMP LOL.  Have a palatable day!   No gagging!  Don't choke.   Oh, one more thing?  Click on the photo to get the umm...the bigger picture?        Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment