Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stores & Purchases. How Does That Register?

After registering my daughter at school, we hit other registers. My main “target” to hit?  Was anywhere I could “pay less” or better yet? Pay only “penneys”? It was so “sears”ing hot out. Like hot “kohls” being heaped on us. Finally, we had all the “staples”, so we declared “marshall” law & rang the “bealls”. Time to go “home to de pot” of food”. Today was as slick as a “wet seal”! Spent more time…spent less money. Now, that?  Registers with me. Oh, and we ran into no characters that registered with us as questionable, so we found no use for our “mace”y. PIMP LOL.  And, I was still dizzy, but not up against the “wall green” with sickness. TNT LOL.  Thank you God for making my day count…making my day register! These little things add up in my book.  And, speaking of all these little things and purchases? I cannot forget the price He paid for our purchase.  Now, that registers, too. In His book.   See you there.            Trace

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog...funny and creative and unique and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down sides: Whereas that isn't always true, metal holiday keyrings is without a doubt steeply priced compared to what naff trek cups of. Pure caffeine, to be honest, really is a alluded catalyst that can bring on inner thoughts of pleasure , dread. The sea touch that include this amazing espresso machine can very much favorable, primarily based far more end user. Substance made of metal trapped in that will help the actual woman's
    technique.

    my blog: ebay coffee makers

    ReplyDelete