Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~---------~ Zipt Lipz, Oil Cans, Wagons And Grease

~---------~   What is that?  Zipt Lipz!  You know?  My lips are sealed?  Well, I was thinking this morning about feeling quiet lately.  Yes, even I do. Which got me thinking about how sometimes that is better.  I know that it's the squeaky wheel that seems to always get the grease because man hears with his ears. I don't like being squeaky. I'd rather try to roll my wagon along quietly. God hears the silent squeak with His heart.  And, knowing that He hears? That is what oils and greases my squeak, and quiets my wagon...umm...my soul.  Less friction with Him. OR, maybe, a better kind of friction. That’s the way I try to roll…my wagon. Hop on!  I hear the more weight you carry, the less squeak?  Oh! And, we can sometimes grease each other squeaks. Right?  Iron sharpens iron, but a squeak does not get rid of a squeak.  Some grease or an oil can does!!!  PIMP LOL. Just call me a little squirt! And, we can take turns pulling the wagon, right?  It can get heavy. That silent squeak you didn’t just hear? He did. Now, that?  Carries a lot of weight with me.   And, there is a right time to speak up...but not in a squeaking voice.  Right?  PIMP LOL. One more thought about grease or oil?  Well, it ain't pretty but it is so useful.  Sometimes, we don't get to do the pretty stuff.  But, we can help the squeaky wheel.   We can make it squeak more or we can grease it.  I'm all game for slapping some grease on that squeak!  TNT LOL.  Well, am I right?  And, one more thought?  All wheels have been known to squeak at some point in their rolling, rolling, rolling.  Hope your day is without squeaks.  But!  Don't forget your little squirt or grease!  You'd be amazed what you hear in a little quiet...     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment