Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Racking Up Rock 'n Roll Miles And Milestones! Even Little Steps On Rocky Roads Are Milestones

You’ve heard of Frequent Flyer Miles?  Well, I used to fly a lot, but not much anymore.  Can’t travel too much right now.  Flying or driving.  But, still?  I rack up miles.  Diff kind of ‘em.  I rack up Rock ‘n Roll Miles. How?  First, let me say “Yay”!  I drove to the store today.  Now, I know it’s only a stone’s throw, like a mile! But, for me? A milestone!  You know?  Stone’s throw?  Mile?  Milestone?  PIMP LOL.  Well, I was so thrilled that I felt like I just threw my spiritual arms up and high-5ed it with God. And He did it back!  You see, I have been ill and also can’t drive too much.  So, even little steps on rocky roads are milestones for me.  Whether, I'm hoppin' or two-steppin along.  They are my Rock ‘n Roll miles.  So, anyways, milestones remind me of the miles I roll with God, my Rock. I keep track of my Rock 'n Roll Miles and Milestones!  I rack up Rock ‘n Roll Miles and cash ‘em in for Experience.  Really pays off.  Never have to travel alone. It’s the only Way!  Keeps me on track.  Makes my miles rock!  That's how I roll!  Course I Rock ‘n Roll music and writing and well, just everything.  I only know how to be one person.  The same in all I do.  It’s hard enough keeping track of one of me.  PIMP LOL. I gotta roll with the Rock.  It’s the only way to travel… Through life.  Hope your weekend rocks and rolls.  Rock ‘n Roll!  Stop by some of my other articles.  Just a stone's throw from this one.  My place here?  A place where no stones are thrown and everything is just a stone's throw from hope and humor.        Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment