Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, January 25, 2013

Grownup Garb & All That Garbage!

"Grownup Garb & All That Garbage!" Yes, I did get up this morning like all other adults and put on the grown-up garb. But, there must have been a hole in the clothes somewhere because the child in me got out. PIMP LOL. Of course, then she wanted me to change into some funky jeans, boots and fingerless gloves! What? I’m gonna be grownup about it and talk to her. Gonna tell her that there’s a time to be child-like and a time to be grownup. And, I’ll be lettin’ her know when that is. Just as soon as I’m all growed up! Have a fun weekend! No matter what garb you wear and no matter what garbage you come across. Grow up, wouldja? PIMP LOL. Nah! Just keep looking out at this world with wonder... Like a child.

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment