Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CHANDELIERS or CANDLES! SHINE THE LIGHT!

“CHANDELIERS or CANDLES! SHINE THE LIGHT!” What? Well, I say go ahead and shine your light! No matter if you feel like a melting dripping little candle fliickering its light or a chandelier. You don’t need to be dripping with beaded fanciness to shine or shatter the darkness. But you do need to be plugged in or aflame! This photo? Well, this is my li’l desk chandelier light. Yes, it lights these tired old eyes so I can see my work so I can try to shine some light. It reminds me of this: It’s got lots of pretty and clear beads that reflect the center light bulb and the light shines through. Kind of like God and us. When we are transparent with God, the love shines right through. People see God in us, without a word. It’s clear to them, too. PIMP LOL. But, you know, lots of times, I feel like the melting dripping candle. Things don’t seem as bright and we get burnt sometimes. We may even wax cold. But, especially then, should we choose to shine that candle light. Sometimes, it’s just for us and those immediately around us. Like the bible says “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.” Many times, our shining light is only for us to see what is immediately in front of us. So we will depend on our faith to guide the rest of the Way. And, the other times? God wants us to be like a chandelier. Shining and sparkling and shimmering for many to see. So, shine your heart light. Whether you feel like a small melting candle or a shimmering chandelier. They both light up darkness. Happy and joyous New Year to all of you guys. I only tagged a couple before resting, but it's for everyone. Be blessed during the candles times as well as the chandelier! Shatter the darkness. I love you guys... Yes, still sick, but hanging tough... Trying to shine. Oh! And, sometimes I even shake things up a bit and put a blue light bulb in my chandelier light when I need a party shine.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment