Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hangin' Tough!

"HANGIN' TOUGH!" What? Jus’ hangin’ tough and layin’ it on the line! Cuz, if you’re ever left hangin’ out to dry and you feel like hangin’ it up? You go right ahead and hang up your toughness for all to see. You know? Your faith and hope and perseverance. Lay it on the line. For me, that’s my jeans. Yes, they have a soft side, but still tough. A li’l on the fringe, too. And, yes, a li’l worn. Still…tough! And, when I hang them on the line, they feel crisp and refreshing! Next, I’m hanging my fingerless gloves. They’re tough, but delicate and require hand washing. PIMP LOL. So, next time you feel like hanging’ it up? Hang tough! Unless you’re doin’ laundry. Then, be my guest and go right ahead and hang it up. On the line. Make sure it’s clean, though. You wouldn’t want to air your dirty laundry, right? So, if you’ve been left hung out to dry and feel like hangin’ it up? Instead, hang out your toughness! Lay it on the line. It’ll give you a crisp refreshing sensation! Have a fun day. I’ll be back. Cuz, I would never hang you out to dry!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment