Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NO BROOM AT THE INN?

“NO BROOM AT THE INN?” What? So, a friend of ours was visiting and he stayed at a local Inn. He was telling us that there didn’t seem to be much cleaning being done there. In keeping with the Christmas theme of jokes, I said, “What!?! No broom at the inn?” PIMP LOL. Okay, so this photodrama is my improvised manger scene. The wooden plaque is a permanent birthday card to Jesus that I put out every year. An 8 year old girl carved this with her Daddy one year for a Christmas Eve Children’s Play/Birthday Party I put on at Church many years ago. Each child had to make a gift for Him. Anyways, good memory. And, it reminded me that there’s always room in God’s Inn for us. We may have to bring a broom and do some sweeping up in our life after! But it’s come as you are. No broom at the inn necessary. PIMP LOL. Only a few more posts will go in this Holiday photo album of stories. Because there’s almost no more room at this Inn for more photos. Wouldn’t want to wear out my welcome mat. I will end it on Orthodox Christmas which just happens to be my birthday. January 7th! Night. Love you guys. You’re all welcome at my Inn. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment