Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 28, 2013

Light Bulbs & New Songs

I was just taking a break to change the light bulb! It just blew! You know? The one above my head! PIMP LOL. What? I’ve been working on our new song and vid all day hearing our mixes and clips at least 4273 times and trying to be creative. Anyways, I need some more artsy ideas, so off to change the light bulb. Of course, you know I use the chandelier party light bulbs of all colors. Good thing I don’t have to worry about the one in my soul. It never goes out! Party on! Cuz life is a celebration. Even when the bulbs blow! Use So, change your bulb to a colorful party bulb. Watt did you expect me to say? DUH LOL. Well, anyways, we are done with our new song and video, so behold!  Here is the link to "Behold How They Love" by the b.a.s.i.c. band at YouTube.  Stop by and read the story there and then take a listen and watch.  Love you guys.  Love to hear from you here and there.  Now, and again!  PIMP LOL.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment