Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

SOME INSIGHT ON INCITE!

“SOME INSIGHT ON INCITE! RECITE & DELIGHT!” What? Well, I was thinking about some of my poems this morning and putting them to a spoken word video when I got to thinking about a couple of the words. I like to recite and incite and hope that you find delight in them, as well as our songs and my stories. One of them was about making a choice to be kind even when you don’t feel like it. To incite others to kindness and love. Kind of goes with our new song we just finished recording called “Behold How They Love”. I will put the link at the end of this for you to watch and listen and you can read the story with it at YouTube. Anyways, it had some rhymes like humble and grumble. And, grateful and hateful. You know, grateful and humble might rhyme with hateful and grumble, but there is nothing poetic about expecting others to recite and live out that poem in life while you recite and live out the second part of the line and take the bow. There’s nothing heroic or star quality about being nice to the nice. But, being grateful and humble to the hateful and grumbling. And, still loving…for no rhyme nor reason, every time in every season. Now, that’s poetic! That’s heroic! That’s star quality! That’s following after God’s own heart, reciting His poem of unconditional love and living out His favorite book! It’s def a lot easier to recite than to delight…in some of those words. But, we are here not only to recite, but to incite. And, delight! I’ll leave it at that. Have a delightful day! Thanks for reading my insights about incites! Walk the talk with insight to incite! Someone just said to me, "you're a riot!". Which fits with this story. Cuz, it's better to be a riot than to incite one! PIMP LOL. Have a fun day. Be a riot! Trace (link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54vjGWVLCgE)

No comments:

Post a Comment