Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Mortified By Spamming...Humored By Hamming...It up?


I got a spam thing from one of my subscribers that showed up on my YouTube channel. Not the photo to the left.  It was a nasty video! Of course, it was for shock value. And…umm…I was...shocked! I was mortified…to say the least. Marked it as spam. Then canned it. Marked it as garbage! Then, I told Mort he better never send me those again. What? Mort has a tendency to mortify me! PIMP LOL. Okay! His name wasn't Mort, but it should have been. I have to have SOME creative license. Anyways, life mortifies and shocks us. God supportifies and Rocks us! Keep your balance of love and grace, humor and hope. Keep your balance…by standing firm! On the Rock! When life spams you? Fry it and eat it? PIMP LOL! Just don’t let it eat you up! Can it! Trash can it! Remember? Garbage in? Garbage out! One more thing? When life spams me? I ham it up, instead of spam it up. No revenge with trash. Just humor and hope, right? Have a weekend that does not mortify you. Better yet? Doesn’t mortify anyone!!! Stand firm on the Rock, not the spam! No eye for an eye, no spam for a spam. How 'bout ham for a spam.  PIMP LOL.  Now, go pet your Llama!!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment