Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Abominable Bumbles!

“Abominable Bumbles!” This past week I have felt like I had no chance to get better. Sort of like a snowball’s chance in …umm…a toaster oven? PIMP LOL TNT! What did you think I was gonna say? Anyways, had to remind myself to never give up. I know from faith and experience that just when you feel like you are gonna just melt from all the heat, something cool happens. And, sometimes vice versa. Life has a way of changing. Anyways, I’m hanging on for the cool stuff. Though, I have been feeling quite abominable! Oh, and this guys name? Anyone remember? Yep! Bumble The Abominable Snowman! I have him hanging on my chair in the kitchen so’s to remember to hang on when things get abominable. Sometimes, you gotta be careful what heat you get yourself into. Or you could be...umm...toast? And, be careful what you let others talk you into? Or they might be toast. Use your head. Keep your cool. You may find yourself in less bumbles. Sometimes, you just gotta get back on both feet and shut the door on that toaster oven and hold it shut with both feet. And, some bumbles can’t be helped. It’s then you hibernate for a time. Without acting like a bear. And, then go on. There is a season for everything. Hope your day is the season for fun. I’d say throw a snowball, but we don’t have a snowball’s chance in…umm...Florida. Oh! And, just another reminder to vote for our Christmas song, at this link: http://www.beat100.com/music-video-chart/watch/gods-favor-the-basic-band-s-blazzy-christmas_33494/#.UMUUP5iMszN.facebook if you like it. Off to rest... Been feelin' quite abominable, you know! Quite! (that was said and typed and to be read in English accent only)! And, you know I do think that the reason this snowman was so feeling so abominable was because of a toothache, too. Love you guys and thanks everyone... You know, it's always something! Of course it is! Or else, life would be nothing! And, yes, I was supposed to spending this month working somewhere for extra money and selling CD's and getting ready for Christmas, but life has a way of snowballing when we least expect snow. S'know what I mean? What? Gotta have humor and hope when all else is gone. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment