Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, December 3, 2012

DITCH the TWITCH or the ITCH! For a SWITCH!

“DITCH the TWITCH or the ITCH! For a SWITCH!” If you run into me today and I am winking and smiling at you? Ummm…the smile is real. The wink is actually a twitch I woke up with this morning. At least it’s the left eye and cheek, for a switch. It’s my switch twitch! What? Gotta keep everyone guessing. At least it’s not hives again. Then, it’d be a switch itch. So, smile… Even if you twitch. Or, itch. Just don’t… umm…complain. PIMP LOL. What’d you think I was gonna say?! What? Now, that’s ritch! Anyways, find your peaceful nitch and enjoy your day. Find something to be thankful for. It’ll scratch that itch of wanting to…umm…complain. Gotta go. Yep. Ditchin’ ya. Cuz, I’m itchin’ to gettin’ to hitchin’ up my work horse today. Well, not really. I rather relax, but don't snitch! Oh! And, the cheek is actually opposite, but I thought I would turn the other cheek! You do the same! Love you guys... Don't forget to vote. I know you are itchin' to, right?! I have the link over to the right.  See the blue button? I wanted to make it easy for you so this goes without a hitch! Or a twitch! PIMP LOL TNT!   Trace

1 comment:

  1. i did post comment i do have wordpress I did put it in and it wiped out all i wrote which bums me! It was a long comment I wish theydid not start this ...

    ReplyDelete