Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tree-sure Those Times!

“Tree-sure Those Times!” Tree? Sure!! We got a little fat one yesterday. Perfect for our li’l home and us. Though, we have all had the flu and me a broken tooth and many other fun things, we are sure did ”tree-sure” our time getting it looking lovely. We have home-made and antique blue and white bulbs, Bethlehem bulbs, snowflakes, home-made icicles (each unique that I made for my girl the year I was supposed to get my affairs in order), blue ribbons, lovely blue and white birds with feathers, blue lights, etc. You can’t get the true feeling of it without seeing it in person, but it makes me feel like I am on a mountain by a lake and it’s snowing ever so lightly. We also put outside lights and a snowman to cheer us up. Doing it all sick has an extra special meaning. We shall treasure this… I mean, tree-sure this time… Love you guys. I tree-sure you! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment