Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Feets”yours & Real “Tree”ts, Toes & Tweets! And, No Defeet!

“Feets”yours & Real “Tree”ts, Toes & Tweets! And, No Defeet!” What? Well, you may ask me, “are those feet yours”? Yep! The feets are yours! As in mine! Abd, by feetsyours, I mean features! TNT LOL. And, from where I’m sittin’ in the dark this mornin’, I feel like I am looking upon a velvet snowy mountain and dreaming whilst I gaze upon our tree. So, I think, today’s holiday photo of humor and hope “feets”yours our tree again. Its “feets”yours are: small, fat, fresh, drizzled with blues and whites and golds, birds, snowflakes, snowmen, icicles, etc., making it appear to be sitting on the side of a crisp cold mountain, early morn. It’s a real “tree”t! And a real tree! PIMP LOL. Have a fun day. Imagine. It’s a real treat. And, imagine being a treat for someone. Then, pray and put “feets” to your imagines! And, don't let anything defeet you! See, when I took this photo, I wasn’t having such a fun morning, but after seeing my feet in the photo? Boom! Made me smile inside and forget the other stuff for awhile. I imagine I will have to put feet to my imaginations and prayers and forget a lot of stuff today. PIMP LOL. Love you guys. Thanks for being part of our holiday album of stories and our music. It “feets”yours where our heart is. Oh! And, a li’l birdie told me to say, you guys are a real “tweet”! PIMP LOL. Sorry We have birds on our tree, so I sat one on the chair and it made me think of that joke. I’ll fly away now… Tweet tweet!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment