Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CHEER ME UP NOW & BRING ME SOME FRIGGIN” PUDDING, NOW BRING ME SOME FRIGGIN” PUDDING!

“CHEER ME UP NOW & BRING ME SOME FRIGGIN” PUDDING, NOW BRING ME SOME FRIGGIN” PUDDING! What? No, I'm not lit. I don't drink anymore. Well, I guess you COULD say I was lit in the photo! What? I needed a good laugh today so this is a photo from last year. Don't have anything up or going this year, yet. Hope it brings you cheer! Here goes: So, I just got back from a frantic run to the grocery store for pudding and Cheer detergent. Seems our group of carolers went out and really lost it after performing "Deck The Halls". They stood outside scream singing "Bring us some friggin’ pudding and a cup of good Cheer…over and over. Apparently the Halls were still mad about being decked and had ideas of pudding running through their heads…or on someone’s heads. Guess the Cheer was for after. You know? To clean up the mess. After what? Why this! We went out in the neighborhood caroling: We started out with Deck The Halls. How was I to know their names were Hall...and that Billy would actually deck them. Billy got mad when we told him that his apparel was gay. The “Boughs” down the street? Strange! Mr. Bough hung his wife Holly on the front door and called her Wreath-a. He thought she was calling him an ancient troll. PIMP LOL TNT. So, have some good cheer. Everything comes out in the wash! PIMP LOL. Yes, that kind of Cheer! Oh! The photo? Last year’s. I don’t drink anymore, but I’m lit. Love you guys. I am hanging tough. Be back with new photos and stories and music and my blog updated soon. Just days ago, I felt hopeless but I always know there is hope in Him. Keep hoping. Keep loving… Cheer someone up today… And, on… Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment