Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, December 14, 2012

BEING FRANK ABOUT GUY NAMES!

“BEING FRANK ABOUT GUY NAMES!” What? Well, I was talking to my friend, and pastor, Erick this morning about something and asked him to be frank. I am so glad he was Frank. And, I am so glad he was Erick. PIMP LOL. Love those guys. So, have a fun day all. Be frank. Be you. I am Trace and I also am Tucker-ed out but, I need to go Russel up some Jeans and get some work done here. Maybe cook up some Chuck. Thank goodness I won’t be seeing the bad guys today. You know? The Bills? The really wipe me out. Oh! And, I’ll be Washingtons of clothes. Justin time, too. I may even get my hands on Mike later. Hugh know what I mean? Sing a bit. You know, I Harley remember this past 10 days with this crown breaking my tooth in half and all. Who ever knew crowns and fillings didn’t last a lifetime. It was Pierce-ing pain. I was going to put a photograph of the piece I removed from my jaw, but it was too awful and I knew it would make you guys faint or have to go see John. PIMP LOL. Picture graciously withheld. But, you get the picture, right? So, you could say I Tailor-ed this post for those with stomachs that want to keep them. It was no Pablo at all! PIMP LOL. Instead I opted to put 2 of my dear engineer Guys I used to work with. Whom by the way, I will be forced to start a new band with, if I don’t get enough votes on our Christmas song contest. They are very sound engineers, but not Sound Engineers, if you get my drift? So, be an Angel. You will find the Lync to vote at the end of this story. Yes, life can break up your teeth, but it doesn’t have to break Hugh. May God Grant you a Ray of hope today and a Dash of humor. You just can’t Lewis when you have hope. Just in Case you didn’t realize it? I am using guys names today. I knew you Sawyer that! One more thing? If someone asks you “Harold are you”? Just be Frank and say umm…Howard do you think Ian? I promise you’ll come out the Victor and Justice will prevail. And, if you find yourself near an Eddie or a Dale in life, keep lookin’ up. Well, say hi first. PIMP LOL. But, look up. You might run see Sky or Angel. Okay, enough! I could go on all day. But, I must Moses on out of here Make the Maxim of your day. Chase your dreams. Make a Mark! Yul be glad you did. Jesse you wait and see. I hope, at the end of the day, you Drew that conclusion. And, I hope you got a Chuck-le out of it. Roger that! Throw out some love to others. It may Rick-ochet back at you. Here's at Pat on the back. Now, go have a cup of Joe while I visit John and Don my PJ's! Love you guys. I do! I wouldn't Josh u ahl! Signed, in Lou of Trace, No Stomach, Lotsa Guts…Less Teeth, More Bite

No comments:

Post a Comment