Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, December 14, 2012

SOUL SLEDDIN’ in SOUL SNOW!

“SOUL SLEDDIN’ in SOUL SNOW! What? Sled me be the first to say that I felt a breeze of cool air come through my window just now. And, it so made me think of snow and sledding. And, the breeze was just not the one coming in my house. But, also, through the window to my soul, too. Oh it was ever such a small snowy breeze, but that’s the thing about pain. It tends to really exaggerate and appreciate the joys! Open a window. Take a sled ride. Have a really fun day! It’s okay to go sleighing… Beats slaying. Well, unless it's dragons. And, you're in Skyrim! Oh! I know. I slay you! Oh! And, sled me also say thank you for voting for us on our Christmas song. We still need tons of votes for 10 more days and are holding at 10. Hope you will open up a window to our song and take a chance and vote. It would so slay and sleigh me. So, sled on over to our link and vote. Sled me show you the way! Yes, it's been a real tough year. You can tell I aged. But, still a kid inside. Joyfully off to sled around the snow in my soul. I won't cry anymore. It melts the snow.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment