Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, February 1, 2013

PORT-A-POTTY'S & BEING SOMEONE'S #1

"PORT-A-POTTY'S & BEING SOMEONE'S #1" So, a friend of mine was talking about an outdoor concert that he was supplying the Port-A-Potty’s for. He said they called him because his company is #1 in Port-a-Pottys’s. To which I said, “you’re also #2!” TNT LOL PIMP. Okay. Enough potty mouth. But, really? No matter who you are or what you do? You are always somebody’s #1! AND! Somebody else's #2! PIMP LOL. And, yes, this potty in the photograph is very old and yes! I even decorate my porta-potty! By the way, I got stuck in one for an hour at the Jazz Fest in Orlando in 104 degree weather. They had to rock it back and forth to get me out. Rockin’ at the Jazz Fest! Yep! That's me! Never a dull moment. Have a rockin’ night! Be someone’s #1. Not #2.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment