Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just My 2 Cents On Bonds And Trust Funds!

Ever find out you’ve been the laughing stock? Causes one to take stock! Of one’s heart. God knows our heart.  I decided being us is alright. Our stock has dividends that make us rich. Oh, I know! We don’t have $, but, we’re rich. Our Stock Portfolio contains just these 2: E-Bonds and a Trust Fund. Our Encouragement Bonds are an investment in others. Our Trust Fund? Invest in us…you can trust! Our word IS our bond cuz His Word is our bond. Oh! Have laughing stock, too. Has us laughing the whole way to da bank.  Have a fun day!  Do some bonding?  Trace

1 comment:

  1. Like it , but thank God I didn’t put stock in stocks otherwise I would have lost my socks. The shoe that fits is to trust in yourself and God and the dividends will fall fairly.

    ReplyDelete