Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Making Connections! The Skinny On Getting On Top Of Things? Get Under Their Skin! The Shortcut From The Eyes To The Soul!

Just a short story and our new “live” vid and song.   Someone asked me, “why do you look around at the audience and band when you sing?”  Well, for me, I have to connect with everyone. Take a shortcut through their eyes into their souls while I sing (even while I talk or even just out at the store). Looking into others eyes reminds me that I am not alone.  Just seeing others doesn’t do it for me.  Seeing into their souls through their eyes.  That’s how I know…  That He is way bigger than we could ever imagine.  And, sometimes, yes, I close my eyes on a part of a song that just has no other expression, but the singing itself. But, mostly, I like to connect with people and take in their hearts…through their eyes.  And, let them take in mine.  While we both take in His. Together.  Makes it easier to connect with God who I can’t see with my natural eyes.  And, I don’t have to get “in the zone”.  He is the Zone.  No matter how I feel or don’t feel?  He knows my heart.  That’s the Good News.  And, we go on… Connecting with the band & everyone?  IS connecting with God.  We are the body…  We ARE connected.  I sing even when I don't feel like it.  Especially then.  I know God can work in my heart and others when we are vulnerable and hurting.  Same with talking and simply looking into someone's eyes as you past by.  A smile and a look into their heart is sometimes my actual prayer.  Sometimes, my praying IS singing and sometimes my smiling with my eyes and mouth is praying.  K...have a wonderful week.  Make some connections.  Oh!  And, take a listen and peek at our "live" video and original song!  You can just click on the arrow button, or if you would like to read all my details about the song, just click on the bottom right YouTube button and it will take you right to my channel and vid and you can read the "all-important" details.  They are right under the vid.  Where else?  Cuz I like to try to stay on top of things. PIMP LOL.  Be on top of things this week.  Connect with those around you...and God!  The skinny on getting on top of things?  Get under their skin...   Eye to eye...  The shortcut from the eyes to the soul!   Oh!  And have fun with all this connecting.  And, click on the picture, for umm...the bigger picture?  PIMP LOL    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment