Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yo! Ma! Who me? Yo-yo toyin' wit me?

My kids were toying with me. My girl and her friend, that is. They both called out “Yo” “Ma”! Though not at the exact time.  Came out yo-yo, ma! Whaaat?  I do spin, walk the dog, get wound up, wrapped around little fingers, stringed along, been around the world (or, at least my world…welcome to it) rocked the baby and have been a sleeper once in a blue yo-yo!  I’m colorful, kids love me and I am a ma! Yes!  I’m a yo-yo sometimes.  So, yo!  Yes, you!  Have fun!  Buy a yo-yo and play with your kids! And, if you don't have kids? Get one and play anyway!  No matter what age yo are! Is good to have fun!  What tricks yo-yo got?  PIMP LOL.  Hope your week is fill with yo-yo's!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment