Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, September 26, 2011

SAFE MODE

My computer got sick, but with my girl at the ER and other life and hope threating emergencies that I didn’t seem to have ER’s for…well, my computer just didn’t seem to be...umm…an emergency? A week later, I finally put my PC in Trace's ER where I placed it in “Safe Mode” and fixed it. Guess I’ve been in Safe Mode, too. You know? Where it has only necessary functionality to make room for emergencies, keeping the rest safe? Has the words Safe Mode in all 4 corners and all walls up. Yep! That sums me up. In SAFE MODE. My ER? Everlasting Rest! In Gods arms! Keep all the rest safe! And, the rest!  PIMP LOL. Yes, we must keep our computer updated to keep it running safe.  How do we keep us running safe and rested?  Keep updated…  Spend time with God!  That’s my update for today!  PIMP TNT LOL.  Oh!  And, it's not a stretch for me to say that I don't think I'll be needing a stretcher today.  Have a fun day.  Stay safe... But don't play it safe!  Playing it safe most of the time means missing out on the blessing.  We're already safe in His arms...just don't see it for all the emergencies at hand!  And, it sure doesn't hurt to throw in a little funny bone!  Now, I gotta go use some elbow grease because work is right at my fingertips and I'd rather it be at arm's length! PIMP LOL.  Enough about arms and hands.  It's safe to say that I hope you have a fun day.        Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment