Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, September 16, 2011

Lists vs. Nerdy Ways Of Remembering Things

So, I was making a list of the things we needed at the store.  If it wasn’t more than 5 things, I was gonna make a list.  If not, I have another way to memorize them. That’s my rule. I like to make alliterations and acronyms or funny sentences to remember the 1st letter of the things I need or some crazy memory thing like that.  Been doing that every day of my life.  With pretty much everything.  So, I needed Mexican Hot Sauce, batteries & toilet paper.  Here's what my mind came up with: “1 makes us go, 1 keeps us going & 1 is for going”! PIMP LOL.  I’m gone!  Before I’m on your list!  I am def a nerd!  And, just why do I think of all that nerdy stuff?  Well, I like to keep my mind and heart learning and thinking.  And, I've never figured out a way to turn it off. PIMP LOL.  I also like to learn a new word everyday.  Like to learn something new on my computer every day.  I like to learn new kinds of music and styles…keeps me on my toes.  And not just the dancing toes!  PIMP LOL.  Love to learn something new from the bible every day and from everything God created.  Especially, His people.  I learn from you!  Have a fun weekend.  Learn from someone this weekend.  Who knows?  They might even learn from you.  Oh!  And, click on the picture to get...umm...the bigger picture?  You will see an album called Asylum Choir!  That's me, alright!!!      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment