Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Relationships, Basketball And Bouncing Back

I was talkin’ to my girl about relationships. Parents, boys, church and God. Yes! A lot of times that can be 2 different things. I was talkin’ ‘bout the ball being in her court. She said, “but, mama, it’s always in my court!”  "I always have to be the one to make a move.  In friendships...in everything!"  I had to laugh cuz I know just what she meant.  Seems like we always have to make the first move in fixing or changing any relationship.  But, I got to thinking about it and realized that though we would love to have the ball brought back down to our court, most times we have to go get it.  If we're given the ability by God to forgive and overlook and bounce back, then so be it.  I would rather do that than dribble around! That’s a score from downtown for sure!  All net and no rim!  Just sayin’!  Oh, and the photo?  It's someone playin' sun basketball!  What?  Anything's possible!  Even when the ball isn't in your court!  Have a fun day on and off the courts!  Get bouncin’!  Oh!  One more thing?  I have lots of new very short articles up, so stop by.  Love to hear from you guys.   Now, the ball is in your court! PIMP LOL.  Couldn't resist!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment