Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tupperware Parties And Make-up Parties! Selling Plastic! PIMP LOL

I never wore make-up. Liked the natural look. Then, in my 20’s, my friends tricked me into going to a Tupperware party. The only plastic at this party was our faces after. PIMP LOL.  It was actually a Make-over Party.  You know?  Make-up?  I do wear it now, but just enuff to see the whole me made-up, not the make-up. Make-over parties are fun just like the tupperware parties.  Which do you think sells more plastic?  PIMP LOL.  The right make-up is a very good thing!  Belive me!  I know, right?  Same with clothes.  Stick your neck out to be yourself. Not your “neckline”.  Clothes and make-up can be a very concealing thing…in a revealing kind of way!  Reveal your heart.  Not just a part! Adorn your hearts with imperishable beauty.  My joke for today:  Someone says to me, Hey! That lady’s outfit says, "I just came from a cathouse” and her perfume says, “Don’t come near me. I’m all fume and no purr!” PIMP LOL. What lesson did I get out of this? Umm…umm… God loves all of us?  Even stinky?  Don’t judge?  Better to be stinky outside than inside?  Strive for purring not purrfection? That’s all I got. Have a fun week. I am going to try to relax & purr…no fuming!  Adorn your heart with imperishable beauty.  Diamonds for the soul.  Jewels of wisdom.  Soul perfume.  Non-catty and non-stinky!    As always?  Click on the picture to get umm...the bigger picture?      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment