Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Proposition Of My Position On Prepositions (inside out and upside down)

Felt like I've been walking around with my insides on the outsides. For all to see.  And, everything is upside down.  Not a pretty feeling…or a pretty sight!  PIMP LOL. Had to remember the upside to the all those downsides and inside out times. What is it? My strength, my God. He’s inside, outside upside, and, yes? Even in my downsides. I remember something a teacher said about how to remember prepositions. She said that everything a mouse can do to a "piece" of "hole-y" cheese is a preposition. Got to thinking about that today.  I propose that every way God shows us His "peace" and that He is "holy" is a cool way of remembering  prepositions. That's my position on propositional prepositions. Or is it my proposition of my position on prepositions? PIMP LOL.  Right?  Through us, in us, above, around us, by us, with us, without us… You with me?  If God is with us, who can be against us?  Yes, the mouse can lean against the hole-y cheese, but nothing can lean against us that is mightier than God Himself.  That’s my position on prepositions. PIMP LOL.  Have a fun week.      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment