Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, November 21, 2011

From One Sheep To Another: No "Baa" Humbug!

As one of the sheep IN the pasture, (as opposed to "put out to pasture"), I’m reminded that we are lovingly comforted and cared for with a staff!  And,  sometimes a rod. What? Ewe herd me! Life can get wooly and we wander, but we know the God of Wonders!  So, as we flock together these holidays, we can be thankful in all comforts. The home ones AND the “keep us in line” ones!  No “baa” humbug! For He is our comforter, our Shepherd!  I won’t pull the wool over your eyes and it’s not shear genius. Just a mutton for truth and fun!  I mean, a glutton!  Have a fun week and don’t forget to stop by our band website for our free Christmas song and visit while you're there. http://basicband.biz/fr_basicmusicroom.cfm.      Love ewe each and thank you for stopping by my place.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment