Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Minimize Your words, “Organ”ize Your Heart!

So, I’m cleaning out my closet. Cuz for me? Minimizing is a must for organizing! Anyway, I moved on to my window sills while listening to a friend on the phone who was in a fight with their spouse. So, bam! My brain combined it all and came up with a “knock knock” joke about my two friends. We’ll call them Window & Shutter. It seems they had a bad argument and they weren’t on speaking terms! So, here goes the joke about the situation between them. Knock, knock? Who's there? Shutter! Shutter who? I shutter at the thought of facing Window today! If I don't open up and air things out? It could be curtains for me! PIMP LOL. So, clean out your closet, get ridda the junk! Then, open a window and air things out! Minimize your words, “organ”ize your heart.  You know? priorities and all!  Oh!  And, my shutter friend? Well, he says that he will shutter if there's clutter, so back to work for me.  We love what we treasure.  But, mostly we should treasure what we love.  Okay, so, that leads me to another true story:  Some kids were hangin' 'round our street as we're leaving the other evening. They looked just like the “Our Gang” kids. My girl was driving and wanted to turn around. Said she's worried about her laptop and all our valuables and treasures getting stolen. I laughed and said that our valuables aren’t that um...valuable. They're all old & worn out. In fact, in my head, I can see the Cops taking these boys away to jail after robbing our home. They get there & the judge says, “we can only charge them with Entering, instead of “Breaking & Entering”. Seems the Glenn’s have admitted in court that everything in their house is already broke. PIMP LOL. What you treasure? Is what you love! Our treasure? Was in the car! Have a fresh afternoon!   Treasure it!   Trace

1 comment: