Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, November 18, 2011

When Life Gives you Doo-Doo? Cut The Crap And Make Do...

This morning, before I started cleaning, someone was giving me a hard time. You know? A load of doo-doo! So, I decided to tell them to cut the crap. They were just kidding around, but it got me thinking… When life gives you a load of doo-doo, cut it! Yep! Cut the crap! In half. Doo/Doo. That leaves you with 2 choices. Um…giving someone else half of it, OR… Make do & make do. You know? Try twice as hard to make do with a loving, gracious heart when life gives you a load of doo. You’d be surprised how much you grow. Just look at how beautiful & gracious a rose is when it is surrounded by crap. Spread it around. Love, I mean. And, yes that is a load of loving crap on the shovel! PIMP LOL.  As I finally got into my cleaning, I got another story idea.  My mind really works double time when I'm cleaning.   I figured I'd be safe from my life stories while I was cleaning and takin’ care o’ business! But! It’s only 11:00 and my day is really sucking! What? Yep!  Well, my vacuum is really sucking. Me?  Well, I'm laughing & speechless, which is when I write.  Why?  Well, I changed the bag on my vacuum and started using the handtool attachment in the bathroom and it sucked so hard that my decorations on the wall got sucked into it. PIMP LOL. They're safely back up and I did come up with a better look, though maybe there are a few less feathers and flowers! PIMP LOL. Just goes to show that when things suck? You have the opportunity to re-create and have fun, instead of getting sucked in. Can't wait to see what else sucks today! Think outta the bag!  Okay!  I'm on a roll with 3 statuses about cleaning. No really! On a roll! Toilet Paper rolls. This is 1 of my fave gifts from my brother, Troy, and his wife, Dawn many moons ago. Anyways, it is a CD/Photo Holder, but I have decided to change it up and use it in the bathroom cuz it fits perfect in the corner & holds 4 TP rolls exact fit and it looks pretty. Just removed the photos from the slots in front and put in cloth to match bathroom. For the next many moons, if you are in my house and looking for TP? Look in the CD holder in the bathroom. If you’re looking’ for music? Look in the music room. Or the bathroom! PIMP LOL.  Now, you get the many moons joke?    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment