Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tomato Soup For The Soul & Hammin' And Cheesin' It Up For The Brain

I made my creamy Tomato Soup and Grilled Ham & Cheese sandwiches for supper. Comfort food for the body.  Course, I can’t have it anymore, but it gives me comfort making it.  Yes, I would love to devour it myself, but since I can't, I will make it and they will enjoy it!  And, I will enjoy that they enjoy it! PIMP LOL.  And, after?  A lil’ family time, bible study, music and humor. I call that my "Grilled Hammin’ It up & Being Cheesy Tomato Soup For The Soul".  Later?  Some comfort food or Tomato Soup & Grilled Ham 'n Cheese for the brain. Turning my brain off and turning the Samsung  TV brain on.  Although most of the time?  It’s brain dead, judging by what comes on it! Right? Between the sleazy shows and uncreative commercials, it's usually video games or Netflix for us when it comes to the TV use.  Or lots of times?  Just skip right to the music room.  But, tonight, need a rest, so gonna see if Community or Parks or Office is decently laughable.  As in clean!  I like the creativity in those shows when they stay clean. Then, gonna sleep with the comfort of knowing that no matter how much I get grilled, ham it up or get cheesy? He loves me and is in control. Ahhh… G’night!  You also have a comfortable night...   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Love those kinda dinners, I had almost the same but it was chicken soup, I know why they call it comfort food. It warms you from the inside out, kinda like Gods love does, somehow you fill love and comfort. Then crawl into the covers and sleep so soundly filled with the comfort and love of such a simple dinner.
    jim

    ReplyDelete