Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wild Turkey And Turkey Scraps


Years ago I got off of Wild Turkey…cold turkey!  It was gobbling me up.  I don’t act like such a turkey anymore. Well, not much! PIMP LOL. Got something you are struggling with? It IS possible to overcome.  Don’t let anything gobble you up. Take your turkey to God.  Nothing’s too wild, man!  You’ll be thankful and it‘s not even Thanksgiving, yet.  What?  Yep! We can be thankful any old day!  Being thankful for all the lil’ things every day helps you see God in everyday. Being thankful makes you wanna give. And giving makes you wanna be thankful, and I’m not talkin’ turkey. If I was? I’d say, “Don’t be a turkey and only see God when we’re together on Sundays at church. You’ll miss out on the other stuff…ing! So will everyone around you. Have fun joining together with family and friends to be thankful.  Don’t scrap with any turkeys.  Some are just full of it! Stuffing, I mean."  Oh! My photo?  A turkey made from scraps…  Of metal! PIMP LOL.  I am so very thankful for all of you that give me your time as gifts for our music and writings, etc.  Also, of course the story is all mine, but the photo is from a very cool artist name Rem Brent!  This is his piece made from all farm machinery scraps!   So, I did the word, he did the bird!  PIMP LOL.       Trace

4 comments:

  1. You r just flat out AWESOME!!! <3 ur friend fm Indiana! God Bless you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Thank Full to be a friend.

    ReplyDelete