Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, November 18, 2011

Event Staff or Event Stiff

So, I was thinking I could wear this shirt every day. I mean, I don’t know about you, but there’s always an event going on around here! In a good way! And, not to be mistaken for the “Event Stiff”! PIMP LOL. NO sir!  Every event is fun for me. Oh! And, there was a time when I could wear this shirt and people thought I was actually an “Event Staff. As in a stick type staff? PIMP LOL TNT.  I am so very thankful to God that I gained weight and am alive.  Now, that’s an Event! Every day!  Whatever the event?  Have fun!  Be thankful for the little events and eventually you’ll see God in all events.  I was going to say "have an eventful weekend", but I will up it to "have an eventful life"!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment