Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Brush With The Law!

I was fixing to open up the garage like I always do on cool days when I hang wash, but someone must be having a brush with the law cuz there are cops surrounding and combing the woods and brush right in front of my house. Think I'll keep the house closed up for now.  The only combing and brushing I want around here?  Is on my hair.  This reminded of last year at this exact week. I got locked out of my house in a red velvet housecoat and had to climb up through a window I had just opened before hanging wash. Cops came by and thought I was breaking in.  Seriously!  Maybe they are back looking for the lady in the red velvet Santa outfit! PIMP LOL.  Have a fun day!  After you comb and brush your hair.  Stay safe!  Thank a cop today!  Oh!  I didn't do a visual photo, so here is my mind photo:  Imagine please...I see a giant brush running through the brush with the cops right behind him...whilst I am standing in the background in a red velvet housecoat combing and brushing my hair...safe!  See it? PIMP LOL!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment