Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Life Can Get Hairy! Don't Wig Out!

While vacuuming, I was thinking how I used to think a lot of my mom’s rules were wiggy.  That is, until I had a few teenagers.  Like the rule of brushing your hair in the bathroom ONLY and cleaning out the brush every day.  Wow.  Now, that one seemed wiggy back then.  Alotta work, but, now?  Well, let’s just say I could make a wig with all the hair that wasn’t in the bathroom because of not being “wiggy” like my mom. So, now I am getting jiggy with getting wiggy. You diggy?  Life can get hairy.  So, remember mama’s rules, daddy’s rules and God’s rules.  They all got good ones.  And, guess what? They’re not doing it just to be mean, after all.  PIMP LOL.  Wow!  There always for our benefit.  Ahhh…  Rules and love!  Great combo.  You won’t wig out with that.  I can dig it!   Hope your day is not a hairy one!   Don't give anyone the brush off.  Except your own head...and in the bathroom!  Please!  PIMP LOL.       Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment