Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Closed For ReMOODeling!

Closed for reMOODeling! Of course, you know I wallpaper with home-made dry humor and paint with colorful hope. Not the opposite, right? PIMP LOL. You know?  Dry paint and colorful humor? And, then reupholster with faith. To hit the nail on the head, I can say that I like to find hope and humor and see God in everything. And, without hammering any one in particular, I was noticing how moody some people are depending on the furnishings in their life.  And I'm not just talkin' sofas and chairs.  Maybe a throne?  Right? We sometimes think we are kings and queens compared to everyone else.  So, if your life needs a lil’ remodeling? Think about reupholstering that mood. You know? New stuffing?  Faith. That’s the stuff remoodeling is made of. Besides, moods come n’ go and are a dime a dozen. That's why so many people change them so fast. But with faith as your stuffing? You’ll be sittin’ in comfort.  His…  See Him in the beautiful and the not so beautiful. Talk about reMOODeling!  This remoodel will last forever.  What's your true colors?   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment